Thanks for your interest in having me perform at your house! House concerts are super fun and are an intimate alternative to the usual experience you get at a club or theater. Plus, you get to hear live music without having to leave the comfort of your own home!
Here’s a quick run-down of how a house concert with me works:
- Guarantee at least 25 of your friends will attend. Shoot for 50 to 75.
- Promote the heck out of this concert by creating an event page and inviting tons of your peeps through Facebook, email, phone calls, carrier pigeons, etc.
- Are down with me inviting my friends and fans to your home
- Put me up for a night or arrange to have a very cool friend put me up (if your town is over 90 miles from LA or Wash DC)
- Ask guests to donate $15 to $20 to the artist (that’s me)
- Provide food and beverages, or ask guests to bring food and/or beverages – potluck style! (very typical of house concerts)
- Ask people to RSVP, and keep track of how many do
- Have a super fun time hosting a concert in your home!
- Play two 45-minute sets with a 15- to 20-minute intermission
- Hang with guests before the concert, during intermission, and after the concert
- Am super pumped to have played a concert in your home!
If all of this looks awesome and exciting to you, or if you have any questions, please hit me back and let’s start working out the deets!
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Joel Stein Contact Form’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’City and State’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Month%26#x002c; Day%26#x002c; Year you%26#039;re looking to host’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Message’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]